It’s important that we keep a level head in dealing with this pandemic. To help you do that and beat back the fear of what we see happening around us, we want to share with you 8 easy steps to stay healthy with covid 19 lurking around many corners.
This will be short and sweet. Why should you listen to what I have to say? I work in a major hospital located in the state of Texas and have seen firsthand what is going on and hear from medical experts every day. The other reason is that neither my wife nor I have contracted covid, even though I have been exposed to covid positive patients for the past 5 months.
For the best results, we are suggesting a 2 prong approach to help you stay healthy and safe during these extraordinary times. The first part involves ways to improve physical health and the second includes steps to improve mental health. Both are needed to stay on top of this menace we are all facing.
5 Important Steps For Better Physical Health
- This first step is the easiest. You need an easy way to boost your immune system. A company called HB Naturals that has been providing organic plant-based health products, has formulated an herbal extract essential oil blend called Adult Wellness Blend. You actually RUB this blend onto the soles of your feet. It contains eucalyptus, tea tree oil, palmarosa, cineole, peppermint, oregano, clove bud, and coconut oil.
- For the time being, stay masked up if out in public places. You may hear conflicting advice about this, but masks are not a guarantee but definitely a deterrent to the virus being spread.
- If at all possible, avoid crowded public gatherings. You don’t know where these people have been or whether they are positive but not exhibiting obvious symptoms.
- Wash your hands after any public contact, and
- Add generous servings of natural fruits and vegetables to your diet.
To check out the Adult Wellness Blend, go to:
3 Important Steps For Better Mental Health
- GET OUTSIDE in the sunshine every day, even if it is just to walk down the street and critique your neighbor’s window dressings. Get around some greenery and breathe in some fresh air.
- Stop watching the news reports – all you need is maybe 1 weekly update – look for some light-hearted movies to watch if you are glued to the tube, and
- Make sure you spend time talking about some positive things going on in your life. Also, you don’t really need to isolate yourself from family and close friends as long as they are taking some precautions. In other words, DO NOT let this virus take over your life.
If you put these 8 steps into play consistently, you will be taking important and effective steps that we believe to be the best way to fight a viral infection off like covid. As we said before, there are no guarantees that you will never contract a virus, but you can do a lot to minimize the risk and greatly reduce the symptoms.
Please share these easy steps to stay healthy with your family and friends.