Let me start by saying, I am guilty of this! I started with a makeup company, moved to another makeup company (because it was newer), moved to shampoo, books, vitamins…
As you can see, I moved around a lot! Looking back, I can see how this really hurt my business and made people not trust me.
Here are 5 Reasons you should find your MLM home and stay there…
- Your customers can’t buy what you are selling if you keep switching it up on them. I can’t tell you how many times someone reached out to me and asked if I was still selling a certain product and I had to tell them, no I am selling this now. People begin to identify you as the product you sell and should feel like they can come to you if they need this product. When you tell people that you are selling something new, they can’t keep up. This goes hand in hand with number 2.
- You establish trust between you and your customers that you are knowledgeable on the product. People are going to ask you what a product does, what ingredients it contains and of course the cost. Learning about whatever product you are selling takes time and when you are moving from company to company, you have to continue to learn the new products you are selling. Instead of taking the time to learn new products each time you join a new company, maybe learning how you can serve your team would be more beneficial.
- People will not want to join your team if you are moving from place to place. They probably can’t even keep up. When you are established with a company and people know what you are doing, you have a greater chance of bringing someone onto the team if you have been there a while. There have been many times when I was moving around that I would try to bring someone on, and they had to ask me what I was doing again. Not only was I embarrassed, they did not join.
- You can’t see how much growth you can make if you keep switching. If you’re like me (or how I use to be) you would join a business, get super excited for about 3 months, then when no one was as excited as you, you would look for something else. But you need more time to see your business grow. This was hard for me because I saw my upline from one company grow quickly and she was ranking up fast. But what I didn’t see was the hard work she had put in her first MLMs where she had previously joined that failed. She had been with this new company for only a few months but in network marketing for years. When she finally put everything in one company, she excelled! Imagine what would happen if you stayed long enough to see yourself rank up!
- Staying with an MLM business will make you feel proud when you finally achieve your goals. Every time I would quit one of the few MLM companies I had joined, I always felt defeated. I would tell myself, “Well, I guess that didn’t work for me.” I would feel like I came in last place again. But just like with anything else you work really hard on, if you can keep it up and keep learning and growing, progress will come.
The truth is, we are trying to help our team grow into the leaders. When we change things up every few months, our team can’t keep up. Find an MLM business that you can be proud of while still being able to make money.
If you are looking for fast and easy money, maybe network marketing isn’t for you. Growing your MLM business is going to take time. You will have ups and downs like with any company. Just remember if no one is joining, that doesn’t mean they don’t see you and the hard work you’re putting in.
And always remember why you started in the first place.
To Claim your FREE MEMBERSHIP: https://hbnaturals.com/index.asp?sponsorsite=VeronicaValencia?hom
To Learn More About HB Vitality: https://hbteambuilder.com/veronicavalencia/?fbclid=IwAR1VO6afXDGRa7whDZkyzUsdenTCK4_Hv1fP_9fk75FiYZGQyfp_cZfw9A4
Find me on Facebook:
Find the team on Facebook: